Friday, October 31, 2008

Computer Terminology and Concepts 1

Hi, HS4202 students!!! Dr Raj & I would like to welcome all of you to this elective module. There are 37 of you registered for the module and I'm glad to know that you have made it your 1st choice. Likewise, we really hope that you can learn and absorb as much as you can. We believe the acquired knowledge and skills will provide you with a positive mindset of what the technology can offer and do for you as future healthcare professionals.

Btw, there are few important announcement which I would like to make, please call me if you need further clarification.
1. I've already put up your ICA files (presentation & assignment) in CMS. Please look into ICA folder for them. I'll go through with you on 7/11. Please also look at the presentation group file for your group assigned topic as well as the date of your presentation.
2. 2 groups have been selected for the debate. For these 2 groups, (Grp leaders: Zhu Kaili & Sumitra), please see Dr Raj regarding what you need to prepare and do for the debate.

No comments: